So far confirmed castmembers are:
2. Mike (Miz)
5. Theo Vonk
7. (maybe another rr 13 guy)
10. Adam (RW Paris)
11. Steven (RW Vegas)
12. Frank (RW Vegas)
14. Chris (RR South Pacific)
14. Rachel (RR Campus Crawl)
16. Aneesa (90% confirmed)
1. Blair and Steve (RR 10) will not be on this challenge, nor will Adam (RR10) because he decided to turn it down. Trishelle will also not be on this challenge.
2. When I asked why BMP wanted RR 10 girls Jisela, Sophia and Katie, I was told it was because they wanted Katie and Veronica because they made good ratings. They didn't care how many of the same castmembers were on the show.
3. Apparently, BMP got happy since the Gauntlet and Inferno were the 2 highest rated challenges, that they would like all those "rating-getters" to be on the next one, so that's why you see Veronica, Katie and Coral again.
4. The cast left today, July 12th to start filming this new challenge.
5. Apparently, each team has to have 9 RR girls and 9 RW girls and 9 RR boys and 9 RW boys.
6. Just got this info in a few minutes ago: "Did you know about the rules of the new challenge? Something like they have "leaders" and "followers" and if your team loses, then the followers have to vote on a leader to go home and if your team wins, the leaders vote on a follower to go home. Basically, your own team votes you off without the help of the other team. So that makes the whole "sabotaging the missions" thing a big possibility."
7. As of 7/22, I have received the following info: Adam (Paris) was voted off a few days ago. Steven voted off Abram. So far, there's been no drama between Veronica and Katie. They are all indeed staying on some desert ranch in the "middle of nowhere" and in one of the missions, the castmembers had to eat cow brains.
7A. I'm not sure if this was part of mission above, but apparently, some people had to eat c*ckroaches and worms too.
8. As of 7/28, they have just about reached the half way point of this challenge.
9. Rumor has it there's a good bond between Robin, Katie and Ibis.
10. As of today (8/4) there should be only 6 vs. 6 or 5. vs. 5.
11. Yesterday, Steven was voted off.
12. Apparently the guys are killing the girls in competition this year. I heard that up till the half way point, the girls had only won, one mission.
13. Some storylines that you might catch are:
A. Coral crying after Abe got voted off (they have been apparently dating/seeing eachother/bed buddies (whatever you wanna call it) for some time now.
B. Angela and Frank "talking" (I don't know how much of this relationship will show on tv, but they are indeed a couple now)
C. Katie and Mike talking about a drunken kiss they once had. (I bet they'll blow that up into a story, post-production!)
D. Brad hooks up with someone...not Cameren...I forgot who.
E. Alliances between Coral, Rachel and Veronica and another alliance between Katie, Sophia, Ibis, Robin and Ruthie (maybe one other person involved...I forgot).
14. I believe a couple of days ago, Tonya got the boot, but don't hold me to that 100%
15. The guy's villa and the girl's villa were so far apart, that they had to use golf carts to go to each other's villas. This is why this challenge might not be so exciting or high in ratings (I'm told) because there wasn't much interaction, the guys always won missions, and there was hardly any drama because some people, like Veronica, wants to clean up her act after the past couple of challenges and the way she was portrayed in it.
16. I hear that Angela is like the Katie of the Inferno.
17. Veronica throws a fit or gets really upset when her friend Rachel gets kicked off.
18. I was mislead on how this game works (which I should have never believed a castmember who wasn't there..but instead asked someone who WAS there)....there are no leaders/followers nor is there a scoreboard. After they announce what the mission is, 3 people from both teams volunteer to be a "leader" (which isn't really called a leader...there's another name for it, but I forgot and there is no limit/minimum to how many times you do this throught the challenge) and basically...if you're a "leader" and your team wins...the 3 of you can vote off ANYONE on your team. If you lose the mission, the rest of the team has to vote off one of the 3 "leaders" (see? there is no bottom people/followers)
19. I was told that one of the people (not sure if this person was from the Blog or if this was just some random fan) was seen in the girl's kitchen and when approached by a castmember, this girl asked for an Icee (which sponsors this challenge)...can you believe she had the nerve to sneek into someone's kitchen and then ask for a drink? Crazy I tell ya!
20. I heard that Steven could have made it to the final 3 (because he's that good to make it that far) if he didn't "beat up" Shane. (That's a story in the making!) LOL
21. Wanna laugh? Either a golf cart was taken away for this or she was pulled over/called out for it...but Veronica got caught driving drunk in a golf cart! LOL
22. Just to let your minds ponder, I'll leave you with some clues about an interesting hookup:
A. They are both blonde.
B. They are from 2 different shows.
C. They are playing on different teams and I won't say if these individuals are still there or have been voted off by now.